Recording all the audio in one take is not fun. but managed to mention pretty much everything except the fact that I accepted the daily for the plague mite while I was turning in the purple quest in Jadestone.
Note: I didn't mention this clearly, but once you complete the 36 dungeon for the first time you should have enough cinderlands tokens to buy the entire tier2 level 36 cinderlands soulshield set from the mirage, the same vendor that sells the breakthrough weapon.
For those who want more clarity about what I did in Jadestone:
1. I joined Soul Wardens (because they are right at the entrance)
2. I joined Stonecutters (Also right at the entrance)
3. I Joined Woodcutters, completed the basic quest, turned it in, quit woodcutters guild
4. I joined fishing.
5. I completed the fishing and stonecutter quests in the northside of the village, turned them in, and quit the two guilds.
6. I joined greenthumbs and prospectors and accepted their quests
7. I joined merry potters as I ran out of the village for the first time along the south path, as merry potters is along the way.
8. I gathered greenthumbs and prospectors material while doing the yellow quest on the east side of the zone, then do the dungeon quest, and return to jadestone village
9. I turn in greenthumbs and prospectors, leave the guilds, and join trapping and herbs
10. I complete trapping and herbs as I leave the zone to complete the main quests
11. I turned in trapping and herbs when I returned to Jadestone after doing the shadow event in JAdestone, at which point I quit trapping and herb and rejoined woodcutting and greenthumbs as those are what you want in order to level merry potters and soulwardens