Since release day I have been enjoying this game extremely, there so much fun in this game and cuteness factor is overwilling.
Destro almost pokes my eye out with that big axe:
Charrector making: My Yun forcemaster
Heres a list of things I love:
1. The storyline is amazing, heartbreaking and fun to follow
2. Cinematic videos through out the storyline is great and takes you further into the story
3. Costumes, lots of them
4. It easy to level up to max level in this game (read lvl 50, not counting hm levels)
5. There is so much to do in endgame content, Im for sure never getting bored (dungoens, daileys, achivement hunting, clan crafting grinding, clan events. Pvp arena, battlegrounds....
6. The combat system of this game is the most fun I have ever had in 5 mmos
7. If u dont feel like needed the legendary weapons, which I dont. This game is quite relaxing in the gear progression as long as u dont want max gear the same day new content arrives, dont get me wrong, getting end tier weapons right now, is hard as hell :) but when thats said, its for me fair actually since, it should only be a few people running around with it at this stage of the game, being it so new in NA/EU
and probably lots of others stuff I cant think of right now.
Sure there are still some hickups in the game, which I will put in other post more made for that.
See you out there!!
For R4PG it is:
1. Class design and class skills. Seriously, each class has an attitude. Summoner is like a cheerful hyper one: "Let's go, guys, go, go, go!!!!!" Warlock has that roll his eyes and drawl feel: "Whatever... You're all so lame...." Destroyer is a brawler: "Huh? Who do you need killed? Oh, the other guy? Well, sh*t." and a Sin just arches a bow: "Seriously, dude?" There is just so much love in every class.
2. Artwork and bestiary: I can also feel love, love and more love that went into the detailing and quirkiness, and the overall feel.
3. Arena PvP. Just frigging so fast, so fun.
4. Male characters looks and how outfits look on them.
5. Levelling experience and green/blue dungeons. It is just right for me in terms of efforts required. After that... well.