FFXIV Regarding Character Creation Restrictions

If maintenance occurs at the same time as your reserved Ceremony of Eternal Bonding, the ceremony will not be held and you will need to make another reservation after the maintenance concludes.

FFXIV Regarding Character Creation Restrictions

We ask that you please consider the possible and confirmed maintenance times below when making your Ceremony of Eternal Bonding reservation.

* The information below will be updated as new maintenance information becomes available.
* Emergency maintenance may occur at unlisted times.

[Possible Maintenance]
* Subject to change.

- Sometime between Apr. 21, 2015 8:00 a.m. to Apr. 22, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between Apr. 22, 2015 8:00 a.m. to Apr. 23, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between Apr. 27, 2015 8:00 a.m. to Apr. 28, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between Apr. 28, 2015 8:00 a.m. to Apr. 29, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between Apr. 29, 2015 8:00 a.m. to Apr. 30, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between May 4, 2015 8:00 a.m. to May 5, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between May 5, 2015 8:00 a.m. to May 6, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between May 6, 2015 8:00 a.m. to May 7, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)

[Confirmed Maintenance]

- None

Maintenance information last updated on Apr. 21, 2015 4:10 a.m. (PDT)

*Subject to change based on situation, so please check back occasionally.

Related News
May

Concerns about Final Fantasy XIV Benchmark's Graphics

I'm still a bit concerned that self shadows could be too strong, as I've never had this problem in FFXIV ARR proper, but I'll just accept that the developers are probably well aware of this. Thanks again for the replies.

May

I really would like to Final Fantasy XIV tank

I know that ilevel doesn't necessarily mean ffxiv skill, but to most of the people I've ran with that aren't my FC or friends who know that I'm relatively new to tanking

Apr

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward PS4, PS3 Opening Movie

A look at the opening movie of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward, the first expansion to FINAL FANTASY XIV, which is set to release for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 on June 23, 2015.

Dec

Final Fantasy XIV Important Notice to All Software Token Users with the Release of iOS 9.2

Currently it has been confirmed that when updating to iOS 9.2, an issue may occur where the Software Token may not open.

Mar

The FFXIV Garlean "threat", turning back the clock, sharing 1.0's story

It might be interesting if there was ever a go back to the past scenario like there was in FFXI, since there actually is, well, a past that we know about already (though it would be interesting to expand on this as well

Apr

Get Coupon Code to Buy FFXIV Gil on R4PG.com

If you want to get the big amount of ffxiv gil in the shortest time, you will have to choose to buy ffxiv gil. And you can choose us to buy from us on http://www.R4PG.com. And you can input coupon code "FFXIVGIL" to enjoy the discount!

Hot Final Fantasy XIV Products

R4PG Top News

Mar

What Was MU Legend CBT 2 Like?

Ok so many people got hooked on the MU Legend closed beta and I was one of them. When I buy MU Legend Zen I already have some ideas on what I would like to buy with it.

Mar

Revelation Online – Plenty of Reasons to Play!

With new MMORPG’s coming out on a near-weekly basis, it’s hard to come across one that is worth both your time and effort. Well, I can quite confidently say that after spending some significant time in Revelation Online that this right here is an MMO that’s worth a chance – and I’m going to give you a number of reasons on why that is exactly the case.

Mar

Buy Cheap MU Legend Zen On R4PG.com

MU Legend Zen(ML Zen) is the main currency in MU Legend. All Mu Legend Online players want to get more Mu Legend Zen, just like people in real world wish to get more money, and You can buy anything in game use Zen. But how can players get more Zen? There are many ways to make more Zen in MU Legend.