FFXIV Regarding Character Creation Restrictions
If maintenance occurs at the same time as your reserved Ceremony of Eternal Bonding, the ceremony will not be held and you will need to make another reservation after the maintenance concludes.
We ask that you please consider the possible and confirmed maintenance times below when making your Ceremony of Eternal Bonding reservation.
* The information below will be updated as new maintenance information becomes available.
* Emergency maintenance may occur at unlisted times.
* Subject to change.
- Sometime between Apr. 21, 2015 8:00 a.m. to Apr. 22, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between Apr. 22, 2015 8:00 a.m. to Apr. 23, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between Apr. 27, 2015 8:00 a.m. to Apr. 28, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between Apr. 28, 2015 8:00 a.m. to Apr. 29, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between Apr. 29, 2015 8:00 a.m. to Apr. 30, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between May 4, 2015 8:00 a.m. to May 5, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between May 5, 2015 8:00 a.m. to May 6, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Sometime between May 6, 2015 8:00 a.m. to May 7, 2015 8:00 a.m. (PDT)
Maintenance information last updated on Apr. 21, 2015 4:10 a.m. (PDT)
*Subject to change based on situation, so please check back occasionally.
Final Fantasy XIV Important Notice to All Software Token Users with the Release of iOS 9.2
Currently it has been confirmed that when updating to iOS 9.2, an issue may occur where the Software Token may not open.
who do you choose major character from any FF game added to FFXIV ?
Freya Crescent (FF9). Dragoons are my personal favorite class in the FF lore, her being the best representation in my opinion. It would also add the option for the Burmecian race to be playable at some point >:]
Endgame content in FFXIV when released
Thus far, Endgame content in FFXIV when released, does have that edge. Heck, even The Steps of Faith posed an interesting challenge, adding a little edge to story completion
FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward PS4, PS3 Opening Movie
A look at the opening movie of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward, the first expansion to FINAL FANTASY XIV, which is set to release for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 on June 23, 2015.
Which parts of P1 and 2 are you having trouble with in Final Fantasy XIV?
My static is currently halfway through T13, though without much progress. We have only managed to hit divebomb phase once or twice after 7 days x 2 hours of practice (and constant wipes).Is there anything we should take note of that may help us reduce deaths in P1 and P2? We tank the boss south btw.We have a MNK/NIN/BRD/SMN for our DPS and we can hit 2 flattens if no one dies in P1 and LB is used.
The FFXIV Garlean "threat", turning back the clock, sharing 1.0's story
It might be interesting if there was ever a go back to the past scenario like there was in FFXI, since there actually is, well, a past that we know about already (though it would be interesting to expand on this as well