SkySaga Alpha 8 patch Brings In Realm Dungeons And Beefs Up Guilds
Last month's SkySaga Alpha 8 patch is getting a helping hand this week with a small but important update that adds new options for adventuring and socializing.
With yesterday's Alpha 8.3.2, SkySaga now offers realm dungeons, jungle mastery quests, and the ability to queue up for activities no matter where you are in the world. Guilds got a helping hand with the update as well, as there are new guild islands for sale, group chat, and the option to kick those pesky members who step out of line when they start spouting bawdy limericks.
Alpha 8 Patch Notes
Jungle Mastery and Realm Dungeon
Jungle Mastery quests and Realm Dungeons are here!
- You can now queue for anything from anywhere and carry on adventuring!
- Press "Y" to open up the new queuing UI
Fixed Crash for instances when attempting to join
Fix for when the Farhailer rang when in combat
- You can now buy additional Guild Islands of any Realm type
- When creating a Guild you can choose your Guild Island
- Added kicking of Guild members
- The the 'leave' button now only appears for non-leaders or the leader if they are the only member of the Guild
- Players can now fly on Guild Islands and use the whole range of Settler gear
- Added group chat
- Removed exploit where group leader could teleport to any dungeon
- You can now buy any missing components for your Blueprints straight into the Blueprint Projector!
- Blueprint message updated to better explain they can only be used on Home or Guild Islands B-14092
- Fixed an issue when viewing other players blueprint islands showed %s
- Fixed block appearing outside of the map B-14555
- Fixed deleting a photo from the gallery removed it from a published Blueprint
- Fixed players losing rights to crafting benches after returning to an Island B-14163
- Fix for adventure quality names not matching the rest of the game
- New Crowdin translations added
- Alliance of Explorers, The Union of Settlers, & Company of Gladiators are now known as 'Factions'
- Fixed not being able to join friends on adventures
- Fixed invisible button to teleport to CoFL during FTUE
- Fixed deleting original character picture removed it from the profile page B-12558
- Fixed Airship image covering text B-13869
- Fixed quest progress resetting after completion B-14533
- Fixed issue in PvP when destroying props with a bomb gave XP B-14551
- Fixed Venom Jungle Island description B-14661
- Fixed dead counter in quest "Complete 5 desert adventures"
- And over 150 various other tweaks and fixes
R4PG Skysaga Alpha 9 Fast Look
Skysaga Alpha 9 Fast Look,very nice! In SkySaga you create and follow your own path to success, combining skills and tools to suit your needs.
R4PG Skysaga Input lag on dodging
So in games like this I prefer a style of parrying and riposting, or if that isn't a thing then dodging and counterattacking, or if that isn't a thing then dodging then attacking.
SkySaga Alpha 5 Trailer!
SkySaga Alpha 5 Trailer!
Skysaga Game Settings And Improve Your Graphics
If you want to play SkySaga Alpha 8 with the better graphics, surely this SkySaga guide will be a big help to you! Also, you can find out steps to help you change your game settings easily. Check out these tips right now!
REGISTER AN SKYSAGA ACCOUNT
A useful guidance for all of you, guys! You want to receive the invitation to play SkySaga Game, but you don't know how toRegister SkySaga Game. Come to this post, we'll help you.
Skysaga Computer Must Meet The Following Specifications
Skysaga Minimum Specifications and Recommended Specifications