r4pg:Scheduled Maintenance for June 7th, 2016
We would like to announce the details of our weekly maintenance for June 7th, 2016. Make sure to check below for the maintenance schedule and patch notes.
Please note that other issues and bugs are also being worked on even if they are not mentioned below.
[Maintenance Period] 01:00 to 06:00 (EDT) June 7th, 2016
1. General Contents
- The price of Tokens in the TP Shop will be reduced from 198 TP to 99 TP (https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=434&vp=2)
- Three new loading images have been added.
2. Quest Related
- The First Epitaph (1): The problem of being unable to get the Flat Stone back after canceling the process of making a shovel has been fixed.
- Can't Be Taken Away (2): You will now be able to obtain Condensed Cursed Energy from Red Wood Goblins.
- Pull out the Metal Plate: You can now complete the quest even if your summons or companions defeat the monster.
3. Skill Related
3.1 Cleric Skills - Cure: Fixed the problem of the sound getting muted when Cure: Damage Interval is active.
3.2 Krivis Skills - Melstis: Consumables can no longer be used while casting this skill.
3.3 Thaumaturge Skills - Swell Left Arm and Swell Right Arm: The equipment on the corresponding arm will now increase in size when using these skills.
- Warp prices will no longer appear on-screen when using a Warp Scroll.
- Moving to the map where the Warp Scroll was last used will no longer be impossible when the amount of silver carried by the character is insufficient.
- Hitting the space bar consecutively when warping at the Second Demon Prison will no longer make the character warp multiple times.
- Heal and font effects on enemy characters will no longer be shown when they are Cloaking.
- Guild members in a Cloaking state will now appear translucent.
- Companions will now look in the same direction as your character when close by, and face towards your character when far away.
- In mouse mode, the attack speed will no longer be faster than normal.
As always, we thank you for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.
Anyone are welcomed to redistribute, copy, quote, reference or perform content in this site, if and only if he/she attributed the work
r4pg:Discussion Tree of Savior Report Market button
When this was introduced the forums and reddit where in FLAMES saying how terrible of an idea this was, how badly people will use it to abuse and how sh*t IMC is for doing.
r4pg:TOS Lvevl 175-186 Guide - no EVERY quest and map 100% of every map
Bee farm and demon prison give low exp because of my level, I dont have any good grind spot... now I will need to go to level 186 just going dungeons and mercenary mission?
r4pg:The Open Beta for Tree of Savior will be coming soon
With Tree Of Savior official website revision, Tree of Savior Europe and USA server clothes ready.the Open Beta for Tree of Savior will be coming soon to a goddess statue near you!
tree of savior Changes regarding trading restrictions and bot policy
A bot anti-system, is needed. it doesn't even need to be complicated, just a random captcha every hour, or something, and you need cheat protection as well, world-map-aoe-radius and teleportation is way too much. and do everythuing server side, client bullshit crap is so
TOS New Trade Method which is 100% Safe
Some TOS players are afraid of getting reported for buying Tree of Savior silver, and now we offer a new trade method which is 100% safe and fast for those who need silver to buy items in game.
r4pg:Is it possible that we'll see crafting/artisanship take a more extensive role in ToS?
My point being, is it possible that we'll see different kind of progression paths for secondary skills? So let's say woodcutting for example, you could go from novice woodcutter-->lumberjack--> wood muncher. And I don't mean woodcutting just for woodcutting's sake. I mean having all the produce from those skills be intrinsically woven into the game.