We would like to announce the details of our weekly maintenance for June 7th, 2016. Make sure to check below for the maintenance schedule and patch notes.
Please note that other issues and bugs are also being worked on even if they are not mentioned below.
[Maintenance Period] 01:00 to 06:00 (EDT) June 7th, 2016
1. General Contents
- The price of Tokens in the TP Shop will be reduced from 198 TP to 99 TP (https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=434&vp=2)
- Three new loading images have been added.
2. Quest Related
- The First Epitaph (1): The problem of being unable to get the Flat Stone back after canceling the process of making a shovel has been fixed.
- Can't Be Taken Away (2): You will now be able to obtain Condensed Cursed Energy from Red Wood Goblins.
- Pull out the Metal Plate: You can now complete the quest even if your summons or companions defeat the monster.
3. Skill Related
3.1 Cleric Skills - Cure: Fixed the problem of the sound getting muted when Cure: Damage Interval is active.
3.2 Krivis Skills - Melstis: Consumables can no longer be used while casting this skill.
3.3 Thaumaturge Skills - Swell Left Arm and Swell Right Arm: The equipment on the corresponding arm will now increase in size when using these skills.
- Warp prices will no longer appear on-screen when using a Warp Scroll.
- Moving to the map where the Warp Scroll was last used will no longer be impossible when the amount of silver carried by the character is insufficient.
- Hitting the space bar consecutively when warping at the Second Demon Prison will no longer make the character warp multiple times.
- Heal and font effects on enemy characters will no longer be shown when they are Cloaking.
- Guild members in a Cloaking state will now appear translucent.
- Companions will now look in the same direction as your character when close by, and face towards your character when far away.
- In mouse mode, the attack speed will no longer be faster than normal.
As always, we thank you for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.