1. Merchant tools have been added to the shop to reset skill and stat points.
* Cost 10 NXC/iCoin. (/u/Raimu-)
* Changes will be reflected upon logging to character select and logging back in (?).
2. Fixed the size of the effects for Fire Pillar (Pyromancer).
3. Store sales lists have been changed (?).
4. Sellable items from merchants can not be used to strengthen gems. (?)
5. The item "Imperni Sword" has had it's Increased Block attribute changed to Block Penetration.
6. Character Class Balance/Bugs Fixed
* Overall increase in HP for Swordsman based classes.
* Barbarian - Aggressor: Decreased bonus critical attack rate.
* Barbarian - Flange: Duration and damage reduced.
* Barbarian - Stomping Kick: Can be used 3 times before cooldown. (?)
* Peltasta - Swashbuckling: Range decreased but max number of provokable mobs increased. (?)
* Highlander - Moulinet: Skill can be cancelled out of now. (?)
* Cataphract: Earth Wave, Doom Spike, Stead Charge, and Rush cooldowns decreased.
* Cataphract: Earth Wave, Doom Spike, and Stead Charge damage increased.
* Cataphract - Impaler: Can now be used with One Handed Spear and Shield combination.
* Cataphract - Earth Wave and Doom Spike now strike multiple times per skill usage.
* Cataphract - Doom Spike: Charge time decreased.
* Fire Attribute: Explosion and Ice Attribute: Slowdown now require Circle 2 of their relevant class.
* Linker - Joint Penalty: Reduction in the number of targets that may be linked at once.
* Elementalist - Electrocute: Damage was not being applied correctly. This has been fixed and the damage has been reduced.
* Elementalist - Meteor: Casting time increased.
* Psychokino - Psychic Pressure: Using Psychic Pressure on a Fire Ball results in the Fire Ball being moved.
* Pyromancer - Enchant Fire: Effect was not increasing on skill up. This has been corrected.
* Cloth and Plate Mastery attributes have physical and magical defense removed, only HP/SP remain (/u/Azebu).
* Sabdu Normal attack damage reduced. /u/ScarletFirest
* Paladin - Smite: Attribute ratio decreased, reuse time increased, attack decreased (?).
* Monk - Palm Strike range increased.
* Monk - Palm Strike, Hand Knife, One Inch Punch: Removal of after-skill delay.