Tree Of Savior Patch Notes kCBT3 August 10th
1. Merchant tools have been added to the shop to reset skill and stat points.
* Cost 10 NXC/iCoin. (/u/Raimu-)
* Changes will be reflected upon logging to character select and logging back in (?).
2. Fixed the size of the effects for Fire Pillar (Pyromancer).
3. Store sales lists have been changed (?).
4. Sellable items from merchants can not be used to strengthen gems. (?)
5. The item "Imperni Sword" has had it's Increased Block attribute changed to Block Penetration.
6. Character Class Balance/Bugs Fixed
* Overall increase in HP for Swordsman based classes.
* Barbarian - Aggressor: Decreased bonus critical attack rate.
* Barbarian - Flange: Duration and damage reduced.
* Barbarian - Stomping Kick: Can be used 3 times before cooldown. (?)
* Peltasta - Swashbuckling: Range decreased but max number of provokable mobs increased. (?)
* Highlander - Moulinet: Skill can be cancelled out of now. (?)
* Cataphract: Earth Wave, Doom Spike, Stead Charge, and Rush cooldowns decreased.
* Cataphract: Earth Wave, Doom Spike, and Stead Charge damage increased.
* Cataphract - Impaler: Can now be used with One Handed Spear and Shield combination.
* Cataphract - Earth Wave and Doom Spike now strike multiple times per skill usage.
* Cataphract - Doom Spike: Charge time decreased.
* Fire Attribute: Explosion and Ice Attribute: Slowdown now require Circle 2 of their relevant class.
* Linker - Joint Penalty: Reduction in the number of targets that may be linked at once.
* Elementalist - Electrocute: Damage was not being applied correctly. This has been fixed and the damage has been reduced.
* Elementalist - Meteor: Casting time increased.
* Psychokino - Psychic Pressure: Using Psychic Pressure on a Fire Ball results in the Fire Ball being moved.
* Pyromancer - Enchant Fire: Effect was not increasing on skill up. This has been corrected.
* Cloth and Plate Mastery attributes have physical and magical defense removed, only HP/SP remain (/u/Azebu).
* Sabdu Normal attack damage reduced. /u/ScarletFirest
* Paladin - Smite: Attribute ratio decreased, reuse time increased, attack decreased (?).
* Monk - Palm Strike range increased.
* Monk - Palm Strike, Hand Knife, One Inch Punch: Removal of after-skill delay.
r4pg:Scheduled Maintenance for June 7th, 2016
We would like to announce the details of our weekly maintenance for June 7th, 2016. Make sure to check below for the maintenance schedule and patch notes.
TOS New Trade Method which is 100% Safe
Some TOS players are afraid of getting reported for buying Tree of Savior silver, and now we offer a new trade method which is 100% safe and fast for those who need silver to buy items in game.
r4pg:Tree Of Savior First Impressions "Is It Worth Playing?"
I played Tree Of Savior for about 4 hours and condense my thoughts and feelings into this 20 minute video with a summary at the end.
Introducing Tree of Savior New Rank 8 Classes
Today we're introducing you to the new Rank 8 classes, and we're starting with the Wizard class tree.As always, remember that the contents you see here are still under development and could look different in their final version.
r4pg:Detailed Status Update on the Tree of Savior International Version
We understand your concerns and curiosity with how the international version is progressing despite Staff_John doing his very best to address and forward your concerns and questions.
r4pg:Tree of Savior World First Level 280s
Pretty sad how even the strongest and highest level characters in ToS look like fking scrubs. They need to add diversity and customization to the game. Ik it's not released yet but damn. Look at these PIXELS. If I was new and walked by them I'd think they were new too! Wheres the dank animations and c00l gear and burning mounts or some w/e? Grats on the accomplishment, feel bad for that Azurah guy.