Tree Of Savior R8 Update BUG FIXES
Tree Of Savior would like to announce the details of our weekly maintenance for October 10th - 11th, 2016. And this weekly maintenance Will Fixes Bug At this article list
General TOS BUG FIXES
- Adventure Journal points will now update in real-time.
- Entering an upgrade dungeon for item awakening will no longer cause your Calcite to be consumed or disconnect your character.
- After clearing Earth Tower, logging in with a different character will no longer allow you to receive Earth Tower rewards on that character.
- Reopening Kubas Cube items should now be possible with no errors occurring.
- Closing the UI in the middle of a key setting operation will no longer disable your keyboard.
- Attacking targets affected by the Cryomancer's Subzero Shield skill with Hunter or Falconer companion skills will no longer freeze your own character.
- Fixed the issue where summons would occasionally be targeted, causing the attack to stray.
- Changing the key setup for [Target Lock] and [Target Info] on keyboard mode will now have the setting operate correctly as intended.
- Rodejokel monsters in the Lhadar Forest map will now drop items as intended.
- Fixed the issue that made it impossible to return to the game after visiting the lodge of a team with more character slots than one's own.
- Multiple players can no longer interact with the same Orb of Fire simultaneously in the Uphill Defense Mission.
- Tree Root Crystals will now correctly spawn in all intended regions.
- Characters will no longer erroneously receive a Lv8 EXP Card as reward after defeating Chupaluka monsters.
- Defeating Vubbe Wizard monsters will now grant characters the appropriate reward.
- Tree Root Crystals will now spawn as intended in the Genar Field and Forest of Prayer maps.
- Echad Magician monsters will now receive damage from skills as intended.
- Shtayim monsters will no longer deal damage with tile skills.
- The effects of Ice Pikes casted by Pure Loftlem will now display as intended.
- One-handed Sword items in the inventory will now be properly compared with equipped weapons when requested.
- The proper message will now appear when a character attempts to equip an item meant for another class.
- The explosion damage of Toy Hammer weapons will no longer apply multiple times.
- Fixed the error which made it impossible to expel guild members after they changed their team name.
- The process of creating a new guild should now work successfully as intended.
- Guild events can now be properly cleared even without the guild master.
- Newly-created characters will now be correctly equipped with the default items as intended.
Quests BUG FIXES
- Avoiding the Petrifying Frost: Completing this quest will no longer make it impossible for your character to move to the end of the Karda Fortress map.
- The Immortal Nepenthes (2): Collecting freshwater for this quest is now possible in mouse mode as intended.
- The Keys Within the Spatial Gap: Wendigo monsters with the wrong level will no longer appear during this quest.
- Magical Opinion (2): The same petrified soldier will no longer count for multiple times.
- A Dead End (1): This quest will no longer appear in the minimap as a Kepa icon.
- Piece of Wing (2): Fixed the issue which made it impossible to complete this quest after using the Paladin skill Conversion.
- Emergency (3): The name of the magic vessel will no longer change after progressing on this quest.
- Masquerade: The level of this quest's boss monster will no longer exceed the recommended level for the corresponding map.
- Wandering Spirits (2): Completing the quest will grant you the corresponding reward items.
- Fallen Days: Pressing the teleportation key after completing the quest will no longer send your character to a different location.
- The Watcher's Potential (2): The Brainwashed Pantos will now disappear as intended when the quest is abandoned.
- A Drowsy Scent: The quest will no longer keep completing itself when your character moves to Septyni Glen.
- The Corrupted Lake (2): All quest objects will now correctly display the Space key UI.
- Find the Metal Plate: The quest will now progress correctly when on keyboard mode.
- Rose's Friends (3): The quest will now progress correctly when on keyboard mode.
- Giant Bracken (2): The Experiment Journal will no longer be obtainable by all party members when multiple players interact with the object at the same time.
- The following quests will no longer cause disconnections when played in a party: Curse of Sloth - Misery / Taking Back the Altar / Trap After Trap (1) / Assassin Evoniphon (5) / Condensed Anger
- Clicking the quest sharing button while in a party will now share the quest with your party members as intended.
Graphics/UI BUG FIXES
- Existing companions should now always be visible in the lodge as intended.
- The Adventure Journal tab will no longer switch places after moving to a new map.
- Cooking animations for Refreshment Table will now be displayed correctly.
- Interacting with Tiltas Valley NPC Historian Adelle will no longer erroneously display Cyrenia Odell's name and image.
- Riding elevators and other transportation devices will no longer make your character face a certain fixed direction.
- Adventure Journal points will now update in real-time.
- Clicking linked items in the chat window will no longer cause occasional client crashes.
- The corresponding recipe item will now be correctly listed in the material list of Recipe - Drake Epaulet.
- The bangs will no longer disappear on female archer characters with the Noble Wave Perm when attacking.
- The Noble Wave Perm hairstyle will now display correctly when performing all skills.
- The character's legs will no longer show through the Archer Circle 3 Costume.
- Dog Ears will now display correctly when worn with the Upper-bind Two-block hairstyle.
- Armband accessories will now display correctly when worn with the Wilhelmina Costume.
- Smoke animations will now display correctly in the Wugushi - Poison Pot UI.
- You can now register skills or items in quick slot [A], as intended.
- The number of Vubbe Warriors required to obtain the corresponding Adventure Journal reward will now display correctly.
- SP consumption will no longer display incorrect values after leveling up a skill.
- Quest reward options will now always be visible after completing a quest with multiple rewards in low resolution mode.
- Silver consumption will no longer display negative numbers when using a goddess statue to teleport.
- 'Companion' will no longer display as 'Friends' in the key selection menu.
- Combat key slots will no longer display as NUM 2 or NUM 8 in the key selection menu after setting them as 2 or 8.
- Page lists in shops will now display correctly as intended.
- Defeating Cave Ravinelarva monsters will no longer register them in the Adventure Journal as Ravinelarvas.
r4pg:Questions about Tree of Savior
I'm a huge fan of Ragnarok Online and played when it first came out, me and my wife both played it for a while. When I saw ToS I was immediately attracted to it because it reminded me of RO. I was a bit disappointed because I missed CBT signups and etc.
r4pg:Tree of Savior Content Finished - Reasons Explained
Linkers in RO were like this. It was bullshit on the amount of dmg they could dish out. Crusaders in RO did shield throw, and the damage was nearly 10x more, never missed, and made non trans pvp annoying lol.
Introducing Tree of Savior New Rank 8 Classes
Today we're introducing you to the new Rank 8 classes, and we're starting with the Wizard class tree.As always, remember that the contents you see here are still under development and could look different in their final version.
r4pg:Tree of Savior PvE swordsman?
I was thinking about the 2nd one for Swash Buckling and Earth Wave, but at the same time the DPS on the 1st one should be higher overrall. So im not really sure.
Tree Of Savior R8 Introducing For Cleric
Tree of Savior dev team here. As you can guess, we’re continuing our introduction of the new Rank 8 classes Cleric, and today we’re covering the Cleric tree.
r4pg:Tree of Savior Announcement on Founder's Server and the Future Schedules
The TOS English version on Steam will kick off by offering 'Founder's Server: Exclusive Access' that will initially allow access to the buyers and service will be open to everyone after 3 months.