Can we get a chain version of "Falling Blocks" ?
Dungeon makers would benefit greatly if we could have a new block type that would be something like this :
Falling block (blue ones that disappear when you walk over them) + construction block = Chain falling block
With these type of blocks , dungeons could have countless custom traps and even minecraft redstone like features .
1. A bridge made out of them . As you step on one , the bridge will start to collapse and players will have to run in order not to fall into the chasm with lava . (others will have to glide over or build one later to cross)
2. A bridge made with 50% of those . Making players pick their steps wisely .
3. A room with walls and under-floor made out of them . There are few of those visible on the floor that act as pressure plates . When walked over , they will chain below the floor and than collapse the walls making lava slowly fill in the room .
4. Pressure plate that chains under the floor and collapses a nearby wall that unleashes a group of enemies that spawn in that secret room .
5. Floor made out of them that opens a spike chasm under it .
6. Pressure plate that will open some blocks in the walls and reveal turrets .
7. Walls that collapse and the room floods with water .
Just use your imagination on what a simple chain disappearing block further can do :P . Dungeons could become more interesting and challenging with these . Since we have such chain system in construction blocks and "vanish when walked over" system in falling blocks , these would be a simple addition to the game .
Post your opinions and even ideas of what you could do with these type of blocks in your dungeons.
why is dragon attack speed being nerfed
the dragons firebreath is completely useless in underground dungeons and 80% of the time you can't even use it because tunnels are too cramped so spamming fireballs in a lower level dungeon doesn't happen
Challenges used to be the meat of Trove and now they aren't worth doing
The best part of Trove was challenges and they are no longer fun or rewarding. They used to give you enough trove flux and eyes to be able to craft your gear to a suitable level, I didn't make a ton of money
Trove Shadow’s Eve Has Arrived!
Spooky forces are out for a haunt across the realms: Shadow's Eve is upon us! It's not just the hub that's celebrating the event with a new look, but if you look around, you just spot some other subtle changes.
Opening 2480 Chaos Chests
This likely lowered the price on the chaos chest and could give the illusion of the potential for high rewards when in actuality, chaos chests could still be a trove flux sink.
Pirate bug (Trove breaking invincibility)
Title it is invincibility all things expect charge attacks, but enemy's will not attack you except range enemys will attack you but projectiles hit the turret
A few trove ideas for classes
A brand new fresh class, who uses a new physical weapon class, the glove. His mechanic will be to use combo atacks to deal big damage