Can we get a chain version of "Falling Blocks" ?
Dungeon makers would benefit greatly if we could have a new block type that would be something like this :
Falling block (blue ones that disappear when you walk over them) + construction block = Chain falling block
With these type of blocks , dungeons could have countless custom traps and even minecraft redstone like features .
1. A bridge made out of them . As you step on one , the bridge will start to collapse and players will have to run in order not to fall into the chasm with lava . (others will have to glide over or build one later to cross)
2. A bridge made with 50% of those . Making players pick their steps wisely .
3. A room with walls and under-floor made out of them . There are few of those visible on the floor that act as pressure plates . When walked over , they will chain below the floor and than collapse the walls making lava slowly fill in the room .
4. Pressure plate that chains under the floor and collapses a nearby wall that unleashes a group of enemies that spawn in that secret room .
5. Floor made out of them that opens a spike chasm under it .
6. Pressure plate that will open some blocks in the walls and reveal turrets .
7. Walls that collapse and the room floods with water .
Just use your imagination on what a simple chain disappearing block further can do :P . Dungeons could become more interesting and challenging with these . Since we have such chain system in construction blocks and "vanish when walked over" system in falling blocks , these would be a simple addition to the game .
Post your opinions and even ideas of what you could do with these type of blocks in your dungeons.
Magic Find confusion
I've been reading a lot, and experimenting with, Magic Find. Everyone seems to have a different take on how exactly it works, and I'm finding myself with my own as well.
Trove Player Opinions
I truly fear that this vocal minority will destroy the budding community that Trove has been based on. Trove is about fun. It is a voxel based game with much humor and no visions of grandeur. If you feel that you have to "work" at anything in this game, you are playing the wrong game
Trove Class Suggestion - Wind Spearit(spirit)
An ancient race of spirits lived alongside the radiant giants in their realm. These spirits were known as wind spearits, a group of experienced spear warriors that also wielded the power of the winds
Trove Player Creations
Have a creative side you’d love to express? Dying to get your hand-crafted Flamingo Falchion into the mitts of loot-crazed adventurers?
Where to find Trove always updates?
Trove always updates on Tuesdays, so if its the coming update, its the coming Tuesday.
Trove should be, must be a great game
Many old players have found that Trove has begun to seriously decline in quality awhile ago. I do not intend to bash Trove, I do not intend to discourage those who work to improve it.