Can we get a chain version of "Falling Blocks" ?
Dungeon makers would benefit greatly if we could have a new block type that would be something like this :
Falling block (blue ones that disappear when you walk over them) + construction block = Chain falling block
With these type of blocks , dungeons could have countless custom traps and even minecraft redstone like features .
1. A bridge made out of them . As you step on one , the bridge will start to collapse and players will have to run in order not to fall into the chasm with lava . (others will have to glide over or build one later to cross)
2. A bridge made with 50% of those . Making players pick their steps wisely .
3. A room with walls and under-floor made out of them . There are few of those visible on the floor that act as pressure plates . When walked over , they will chain below the floor and than collapse the walls making lava slowly fill in the room .
4. Pressure plate that chains under the floor and collapses a nearby wall that unleashes a group of enemies that spawn in that secret room .
5. Floor made out of them that opens a spike chasm under it .
6. Pressure plate that will open some blocks in the walls and reveal turrets .
7. Walls that collapse and the room floods with water .
Just use your imagination on what a simple chain disappearing block further can do :P . Dungeons could become more interesting and challenging with these . Since we have such chain system in construction blocks and "vanish when walked over" system in falling blocks , these would be a simple addition to the game .
Post your opinions and even ideas of what you could do with these type of blocks in your dungeons.
Trove Player Marketplace Update – How Bazaar!
Selling sweet loot in Trove takes a turn toward the bazaar! We're proud to introduce the Player Marketplace. This is your one stop shop for buying and selling wares to Trovians everywhere!
Opening 2480 Chaos Chests
This likely lowered the price on the chaos chest and could give the illusion of the potential for high rewards when in actuality, chaos chests could still be a trove flux sink.
Image with a stack of Trove Flux in that slot in the chest
[x1 y1 itemname number] so for example you would get [x3 y4 Trove Flux 9999] and then generating an image with a stack of Trove Flux in that slot in the chest
Dino Tamer, the one who fought together with dinosaurs
Standing alone, he eventually came to be known as the Dino Tamer, the one who fought together with dinosaurs and had extensive knowledge of handling dinosaurs.
Trove Constructive Criticism
Lag/rubber banding. This started after the last patch. Usually happens at night, Ill enter a U5 for the Challenge and the world doesn't load right, or loads slow
Trophy Fish Make a Splash in Trove
Let’s dive right into the aquatic adventure that is fishing. Trophy Fish are decorations that you can place in your Cornerstone or Club World when you’re angling to spruce up the joint (if you catch my drift). Did you think we were all trout of puns? Not on your life!