Can we get a chain version of "Falling Blocks" ?
Dungeon makers would benefit greatly if we could have a new block type that would be something like this :
Falling block (blue ones that disappear when you walk over them) + construction block = Chain falling block
With these type of blocks , dungeons could have countless custom traps and even minecraft redstone like features .
1. A bridge made out of them . As you step on one , the bridge will start to collapse and players will have to run in order not to fall into the chasm with lava . (others will have to glide over or build one later to cross)
2. A bridge made with 50% of those . Making players pick their steps wisely .
3. A room with walls and under-floor made out of them . There are few of those visible on the floor that act as pressure plates . When walked over , they will chain below the floor and than collapse the walls making lava slowly fill in the room .
4. Pressure plate that chains under the floor and collapses a nearby wall that unleashes a group of enemies that spawn in that secret room .
5. Floor made out of them that opens a spike chasm under it .
6. Pressure plate that will open some blocks in the walls and reveal turrets .
7. Walls that collapse and the room floods with water .
Just use your imagination on what a simple chain disappearing block further can do :P . Dungeons could become more interesting and challenging with these . Since we have such chain system in construction blocks and "vanish when walked over" system in falling blocks , these would be a simple addition to the game .
Post your opinions and even ideas of what you could do with these type of blocks in your dungeons.
r4pg:How To Perfect Run Dark Hearts in Trove
Trove Class Idea Shaman
When Shaman takes damage, red aura surrounds him. The more hits/damage he takes, the more strength aura gains , increasing intensity and expanding.
Best ways for newbies to earn trove flux
I think someone said they earn tons of flux doing challenges but I only ever get 500 trove flux at most by opening the dragon caches and 600 flux at most by selling them. That is still only 2400 flux max per challenge! Soooo anyways
Ideas about Trove
I haven't been playing Trove for that long yet so these are just some little things I thought could be swell. I guess. And please do correct me if some of these things already exist and I just haven't noticed.
Image with a stack of Trove Flux in that slot in the chest
[x1 y1 itemname number] so for example you would get [x3 y4 Trove Flux 9999] and then generating an image with a stack of Trove Flux in that slot in the chest
Trove: Minion Emblem Overall Usefulness
Of all the damage, emblems the minions are the ones that most know the least about despite the fact that they fill more than 1/3rd of all damage emblems.