I've noticed the pattern to trove's patching and event structures
I haven't been around very long, but I've noticed the pattern to trove's patching and event structures. While I'm quite pleased with how often they are able to push out content patches, I'd still like to hear opinions from players about how they feel about this.
It almost seems like the lack of actual progression or content in the game once you hit 42 is matched by the weekly content (but fun) grinding opportunities we get. I've heard the sky realms and halloween event announcement for the upcoming weeks, and prior that we get a chaos loot / mining week. Before this we have adventure loot box, ladybug invaders, fishing, free flask coin, shadow towers and new class release back to back. To start off this whole cycle? We had a dragon release. The cycle's going to end during the sky realms event release with a bone dragon too, from the looks of it.
This inevitably makes me want to be playing trove every single week, which is a good thing while we wait for content patches. The only drawback is that we seem to have to wait quite a while for bugfixes (albeit they are coming.Thanks!)
I want this trend to continue or be even better, so I hope the community can make good use of this thread -
Things you can do in this idea:
1. Highlight events that you found particularly appealing.
2. Suggest new event ideas you want to see.
3. Suggest which content releases are the most fun to have.
My own thoughts
1. Personally, I feel that adventure boxes should be released on a 7 day cycle after adventure loot event ends, and alternate each week between an old mount box and a new mount box, to stabilise their prices and allow players opportunity to obtain old ones.
2. Dragons being released on a monthly schedule is fine, but they should get some sort of differing purpose with each cycle. At the moment the future seems to indicate we will have 8-9 dragons and by then the only reason to have a dragon is for the permanent bonus, which I find to be a very monotone system in the long run. Would be nice to have challenges for some other special item and switch dragons over to a thematic system.
Shadow vs Light Trove Story
Before there were Knights, there were endless nights; before the Ice Sage was the Dark Age. The world of Trove could not have existed without the dreams of one great mind: The Sun Goddess.
Trove Bugs/Fixes/Opinions for PVP
I think we've all pretty much had that frustrating moment when we're in a PVP match in Trove (or any other game, because this applies everywhere) and the team mates have no idea what they're doing.
The Friendly/Passive Shmeep Should be Added to Trove
Other shmeep can also be crafted as NPCs! Lampooning Lambshades would require a HoD, 100 wool, 200 meat, and 2500 flux
Trove Glim Life Update
A Trove of Wonders is available for one full stack of Trove flux from the Merchant of Marvels on the new Golden Ship vendors in Treasure Isles. Earn Fragments of Wonder in these boxes and use them to buy new Flasks and Emblems from the Weaver of Wonders.
How can i get to the late trove?
By grinding better gems, good gems should have at least +1400 PR at lvl 25, very good gems should have around +1500 PR, almost perfect gems should have +1600 PR
We Need a Healer/Supporter class
Passive: Spiritual Calling: Every 5 ticks you are given Spiritual Power, or when you help (Heal/Buff)an Ally. You can hold up to 5 at a time. Whenever you use Celestial Well or Celestial Protection, all are consumed.