I've noticed the pattern to trove's patching and event structures
I haven't been around very long, but I've noticed the pattern to trove's patching and event structures. While I'm quite pleased with how often they are able to push out content patches, I'd still like to hear opinions from players about how they feel about this.
It almost seems like the lack of actual progression or content in the game once you hit 42 is matched by the weekly content (but fun) grinding opportunities we get. I've heard the sky realms and halloween event announcement for the upcoming weeks, and prior that we get a chaos loot / mining week. Before this we have adventure loot box, ladybug invaders, fishing, free flask coin, shadow towers and new class release back to back. To start off this whole cycle? We had a dragon release. The cycle's going to end during the sky realms event release with a bone dragon too, from the looks of it.
This inevitably makes me want to be playing trove every single week, which is a good thing while we wait for content patches. The only drawback is that we seem to have to wait quite a while for bugfixes (albeit they are coming.Thanks!)
I want this trend to continue or be even better, so I hope the community can make good use of this thread -
Things you can do in this idea:
1. Highlight events that you found particularly appealing.
2. Suggest new event ideas you want to see.
3. Suggest which content releases are the most fun to have.
My own thoughts
1. Personally, I feel that adventure boxes should be released on a 7 day cycle after adventure loot event ends, and alternate each week between an old mount box and a new mount box, to stabilise their prices and allow players opportunity to obtain old ones.
2. Dragons being released on a monthly schedule is fine, but they should get some sort of differing purpose with each cycle. At the moment the future seems to indicate we will have 8-9 dragons and by then the only reason to have a dragon is for the permanent bonus, which I find to be a very monotone system in the long run. Would be nice to have challenges for some other special item and switch dragons over to a thematic system.
Trove Livestream October 16, 2015
Make sure to stay until the end for a chance to win one of our giveaways! For every 100 viewers we'll give away a Trove Carpet mount, for every 1000 viewers we'll be giving away a Chaos Coin, and we'll give out one complete Dragon to a lucky viewer!
You just so focused on the idea of making Trove like the other failed Trion titles
they used to be around 5k trove flux more or less, but now they're at around 30k (or more) due to the trove flux influx. That is insane.
Trove Mounts Tutorial And Guide
wow so many mounts that are imposible to get now :( but at least now i know how to get all the posible to get ones
Monkey King lore
The world us Trovians called home, was once a devastating battlefield between the two greatest rivals ever known, the radiant Sun Goddess and the cruel Moon Goddess, although they never fought themselves
Trove PvP Game modes what I will think and What I don't think will work
As we all know PvP will be arriving to trove shortly and I would like to discuss the pro and cons and to suggest some (Mini games) that may work all of these could be added to a leader board than either has a monthly or weekly "Prize" for the top players.
Neon Ninja Trove PvP Guide
Revenant's 1 skill and 2 skill are easily avoidable, however their RMB attack, Bulwark Bash hits hard and can kill you in one shot(from my experience.) Bulwark Bash activates in a cone in front of the Revenant