R4PG Trove - Inventory Expansion and Combat Numbers Edition Patch Notes 8.4.15
TROVE INVENTORY EXPANSION
- * You can now add up to 105 additional slots to both your adventure and build inventories!
- * Open your inventory and look at the bottom, click the + to unlock that row. This will unlock that row in BOTH adventure and build inventory bags!
- * Once all rows in a given bag are unlocked, you can click on the next bag to access additional slots.
- * You can also find tradable Inventory Unlockers in the store under the Goods tab!
- * SALE! For the first week, unlocking inventory is half price! This only applies to unlocks performed through the inventory UI itself, not to the tradable items.
TROVE STARTER PACK UPGRADE
- * Two Inventory Expander items have been added to the Starter Pack.
- *Players who previously purchased a Starter Pack will retroactively been granted two of these items. <3!
TROVE COMBAT NUMBERS!
- * Ever wonder how awesome that new weapon you just picked up was? Now you can know!
- * Go into Settings>Miscellaneous and check “Show Combat Numbers” to see how much damage you’re doing!
TROVE GAME UPDATE
- * Player summoned objects and minions now show an outline when on the other side of a wall.
- * Players now correctly get magic find bonus when their minions kills an enemy.
TROVE NEW IN THE STORE
* Chaos Chests have been randomized! Get lucky, and you might get your hands on the Cygnus-01 Speedcycle!
TROVE UI AND SETTINGS
- * Your Patron Status can now be viewed at the top of your character sheet.
- * Tooltips now properly update when right clicking an item to equip it from your inventory. Yay!
- * Fixed a bug where the mouse wasn’t recaptured if you activated the chat while holding Alt.
- * In the settings menu, reverting from fullscreen/fullscreen windowed mode back to windowed mode will correctly restore the original window size and position.
TROVE BUG FIXES AND POLISH
- * Trove will no longer hide behind start bars, or off-screen where you can't grab it.
- * The Trove window now has a minimum size.
- * You can no longer make Steam Wallet purchases when running Steam in Offline Mode.
- * The Fireside Pemburr Pup should now be visible and working.
- * The “Red Flag” and “Skull Flag” Treasure Island recipes no longer float off of the walls onto which you place them.
- * The Flames on the Blue, Red, and Yellow Neon City Lanterns are no longer floating in the wrong place.
- * Fixed a bug when aiming at spikes could cause wild projectile shots.
- * Fix a bug where using an ability while dancing makes you appear to use the ability while dancing to other players. Now you see yourself dancing while using the ability, too! (Also works with other emotes.)
- * Lobber traps no longer damage NPCs.
- * Some light-stepping cats have gotten paw prints!
- * Fixed bug where Homeworld Heart tooltip didn’t show mastery level requirements when you were below that level.
TROVE COMMUNITY CREATIONS
- * New bow styles by WolfTech, CatThatFromTheHell, Aodahn, Jorty_B, Kopros, barryscott, Haosi, necrocake, N1ghtmarePT, Aey and Choczy have been added to the game!
- * New pistol styles by Knightlock, Yeronix, Stedms, ASGNeoN, Eriri, Aey, Techonrye, and Kill3rCreeper have been added to the game!
- * New Staff styles by Weemuddy, IamKolten, BrianVI, MappyT, TheWookieOfDoom, Aey, Arik4shin, AdamantSpartan, Sheribonbon, blattoidae, Fiuza, and Ocgineer have been added to the game!
- * New decor by Xeviar, illand, IcyAngel, Mythlit, Eriri, Woofbottoms, Irvaxis, Qoaleth, Slinthas, Khastiel, mamagabby, Insaint, Pufflebump, Market, Ocgineer, Volfide, ReshiramFury, EyeballPrincessII, Talitharine, MoganFR, PsicoVoxeL, GadgetCAT, Stedms, and ffgamen have been added to the game!
Trove: Minion Emblem Overall Usefulness
Of all the damage, emblems the minions are the ones that most know the least about despite the fact that they fill more than 1/3rd of all damage emblems.
By far the hardest Attack on Titan in Trove
Trove Challenge Issues please help
Hi can anyone help me please iv been trying for about 1 hour to submit a report to trion but had no luck as i have not been able to find a subject to put it into.
Trove Bugs/Fixes/Opinions for PVP
I think we've all pretty much had that frustrating moment when we're in a PVP match in Trove (or any other game, because this applies everywhere) and the team mates have no idea what they're doing.
Can we get a chain version of "Falling Blocks" ?
A bridge made out of them . As you step on one , the bridge will start to collapse and players will have to run in order not to fall into the chasm with lava . (others will have to glide over or build one later to cross)
R4PG Trove Dracolyte Guide
When you play MMOs or other fantasy games, are you a fan of magic-casting classes? Do you like dragons? How about scorching people to death with a flamethrower? All these things and more are wrapped up into the Trove Dracolyte class. The Dracolyte class is available for 5,000 Cubits (earned in-game) or 1050 Credits (using real money) in the Trove store, and can also be obtained through buying the Hero or Voxstar Starter Packs. The Dracolyte is a short-to-mid-range caster class, able to deal immense Area of Effect (or “AoE”) damage. Compared to the Fae Trickster, the other current caster class, the Dracolyte is much more confrontational and wants to get up close to show off his AoE prowess.