1. The random pricing system in Trove that is determined by what's available or how easy/hard something is able to attain and the Trade chat filter is very much of an annoyance. In turn, this has caused me to limit my amount of playing Trove...
...because of four things:
1. Having to witness someone to call me a dumb f*ck and to get the f*ck out of their club world for trying to selling an "over-priced" Ally, which there was a price clearly stated when I posted it in Trade chat. Yet the person wastes my time and his own by inviting me to his club world, giving me the incorrect amount on the trading post screen, and proceeding to rudely speak to me as if I was in the wrong then have his friends and club members laugh along with him.
2. Trying to buy an item someone was selling for 200 trove flux clearly stated, then when whispered I was responded to with, "Nah." before seeing another post by the same seller who had raised the price an additional 200 trove flux, and ended up telling me he didn't want to trade because he didn't want to leave his "ladybug farm". Might I add that he was apparently max mastery rank and one would think these individuals would show some decency.
3. Having to fill my 'ignore' list with spamming and time-wasting individuals, then having to add "SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY" to the end of my trades to limit encountering a-holes like these.
4. Reading players accuse others of scamming each other, telling others what the prices should be for certain items or whatnot, and hearing them call each other idiots for thinking of such ridiculous prices.
I have never seen my 'ignore' list in ANY game become so full because of these rude and inconsiderate individuals, alongside the occasional Trade chat spammers who don't believe their trades can be seen the first time. If I may suggest that in the near future, it would be very beneficial to have a Trade chat spam filter and a limited amount of posts per seconds/minutes as to what an individual is trading. It would also be nice to have a rating for whether a player completed multiple trades in a positive manner or a negative manner and were ranked accordingly in order to establish whether someone should waste their time or not trying to trade with a person, but that may be too much to ask for.
This for two reasons:
1. It is easier for people to see who is wanting to trade what (Don't have to scroll up to find that interesting Trade).
2. We don't have to constantly waste our time reporting people for spam and don't have to continue adding to our 'ignore' list.
In regards to my personal issues and the rude individuals, I have had some very meaningful trades with very kind people, but for the ones who think they are high and mighty.. I guess this is the internet and children will do what they please with their faces hidden behind a screen, but I just felt like ranting in case anyone else felt the same sometime in their Trove experience and I'm letting them know that they are not alone.