Twin Saga Class Switching Guides
Play Any Class at Will
Enjoy the freedom of playing as any class you like - on the same character! Once unlocked, all classes in Twin Saga are at your fingertips, any time outside of combat. Need more power to take down a tough enemy? Become a Mage! Your party needs a healer for the next dungeon? Break out the Cleric!
Gunslingers serve no one but themselves, wandering the world with naught but their twin guns at their sides. Combining blinding agility with unerring aim, they're always one step ahead of their enemies.
- QUICKDRAW: The accuracy and destructive power of Quickdraw Gunslingers defy the very laws of physics.
- DEADEYE: Deadeye Gunslingers are masters of their craft—attacking with celerity before melting into the shadows.
- CALAMITY: Advanced Gunslingers bring new meaning to the phrase "come hell or high water"—they unleash BOTH in the blink of an eye.
Swordmasters wield razor-sharp greatswords with deadly alacrity. These seasoned warriors befuddle enemies with their headstrong tactics before going in for the kill.
- SWIFTBLADE: When it comes to precision and power, nothing beats the steady hand of a Swiftblade Swordmaster.
- GUARDSTONE: Guardstone Swordmasters truly live up to their names—their rock-like defenses are second to none.
- FINESSE: The prowess of these advanced Swordmasters makes them nigh-unbeatable with a blade in hand.
Forged from the draconic powers of flame, light, and wind, Dragonknights channel the fearsome strength of their namesakes in battle to quickly overpower even the most indomitable opponents.
- INFALLIBLE: Infallible Dragonknights set the bar high when it comes to robust defenses marbled with pure adaptability.
- HONOR: With unlimited destructive force at their beck and call, Honor Dragonknights bring pageantry back to the battlefield.
- DOMINION: Wielding world-shattering power, the advanced Dragonknight truly holds dominion over the battlefield.
Mages command the elements, summoning thunder, lightning, and raging gales with a simple snap of their fingers. Anyone who dares cross them will be at the mercy of the world's primal forces.
- ARCANE: Arcane Mages mold the purest of energies to form magic barriers or boost their spell power.
- PRIMORDIAL: Primordial Mages tap into powers older than time to elevate their casting speed and strength to fearsome heights.
- RUNE: Whether weaving elements or smiting their enemies, these advanced Mages have mastered it all.