Revelation Online Characters FAQ
Can you explain the social system in Revelation Online?
The game features a deep social system in which you develop connections with all players. By doing quests and specific assignments together you can level up your connection. This system can allow for finding your true mate and provides ceremonies to celebrate those relationships.
Can you explain the features of the character creation process?
There is a wide range of customization possibilities. The character creator ensures you are in full control of the character you want to make. The game also contains a large amount of costumes and items for further customizing your appearance.
What classes will be available in Revelation Online? Are any of them gender locked?
There are currently 6 character classes to choose from and none of them are exclusive to the choice of gender for your character:
1) Swordmage: They are focused on powerful magic damage, specializing in area of effect spells. They invest all of their energy in elemental magic, leaving them relatively vulnerable to focused attacks.
2) Occultist: They deliver a wide variety of attacks, from damage-over-time, to area-of-effect attacks, to those that deal damage while siphoning enemy health. Occultists can directly heal allies as well.
3) Gunslinger: With high precise damage they hunt down individual targets from afar or use advanced weaponry for mid-range deterrence. Gunslingers have few control skills and are less effective in melee combat.
4) Blademaster: Excellent control and escape skills allow Blademasters to cut through wave after wave of enemies. Their heavy reliance on melee attacks leaves them open to ranged attacks.
5) SpiritShaper: As summoners and healers they are relatively easy to play and have great survival skills. They are highly sought after on teams.
6) Vanguard: These steel walls rely on melee combat. Their chief strength is surviving battles of attrition, rather than dealing burst damage.
Will I be able to switch class or choose what role I play in a group?
You will not be able to switch class, but Revelation Online’s freedom allows you to fully advance in your preferred play style. Develop your class skills to better support your team or pick the path of power to do more damage. Try various builds; choose your ultimate skills carefully and rule combat your own way!
How does crafting and trading work?
The game has crafting and it is supported by various professions. Resources can be obtained in dungeons or in the seamless open world. You can freely trade between players.
How Do You Feel About the Revelation Online Guilds?
Joining a guild could be a portal to a whole new perspective of a game that you have been playing 'solo' all this time.
Revelation Online – Guide for Beginners
As with any MMO nowadays, they may have a few things in common with the last one you played, but the likelihood is things aren’t quite what they were in comparison and might take a little getting used to. If that’s the case then that’s where this Revelation Online guide comes in!
Is Revelation Online Crafting Professions Limited?
Looking at the life skills, it is entirely possible to take every tree up to the max. Bear in mind this fact, that you only need to unlock the first item in each category to unlock the next
Revelation Online – Plenty of Reasons to Play!
With new MMORPG’s coming out on a near-weekly basis, it’s hard to come across one that is worth both your time and effort. Well, I can quite confidently say that after spending some significant time in Revelation Online that this right here is an MMO that’s worth a chance – and I’m going to give you a number of reasons on why that is exactly the case.
How to Buy Revelation Online Imperial Coins Smoothly at R4PG.com
R4PG recently announced that they will be launching the Revelation Online Currency within a scope of a few days. As a professional and trustworthy Revelation Online Imperial Coins website
The Need To Know About Character Progression Paths In Revelation Online
One of the best bit of advices we can give you here is to not rush through it just so you can get to a higher level and on a new path.