POE Betrayal Assassin Rain of Arrows Starter Build- High Clear Speed, Cheap, All Map Mods

R4PG Game Store Date: Dec/03/18 03:06:07 Views: 1728

 

This build choose Rain of Arrows to get a good AOE. Rain of Arrows is a ranged attack skill that fires a number of arrows in the air, with each of them landing to deal area of effect over a short period of time. And players need a tight budget to get a good start in the league, and more importantly£¬it's end game viable.

POE Betrayal Assassin Rain of Arrows Starter Build- High Clear Speed, Cheap, All Map Mods

 

Quick Jump

 

Pros & Cons

Pros

  • +Can reach 1 million shaper dps with garbage gear.
  • +High clear speed with +173% movement speed while mapping, good aoe from Rain of arrow.
  • +Cheap, around 1 exalt in total, but of course we can gradually build it up.
  • +1700 Life leech/s. 43% Evasion, 30% Spell Dodge, 5k life, 50% reduced curse effect, overcapped resist for elemental weakness, plenty of evasion, artic armour, pantheons.
  • +Don't care about map mods.

Cons

  • - Damage over time build, mobs don’t instantly die, no fancy Herald effect, no instant safety from that. The feelsgood factor from mobs instanly dying should also be considered.

 

Playstyle

Can facetank bosses up to red map, in which we try to stand a bit far away and rely on the knock back on crit to push the boss back. 

 

Skill Tree

Ascendancy

Noxious Strike>Toxic Delivery>Opportunistic>Unstable Infusion.

Bandit:

Kraityn gives the most dps and utility.

Pantheons

The Pantheon List

  • Major god: Soul of Lunaris (Really good in Delve, all effects are helpful)
  • Minor god: Soul of Tukuhama (For more facetanking potential, it's equivalent to several thousands of armor)

Skill Tree

POE Betrayal Assassin Rain of Arrows Skill Tree

 

Gems Setup

Listed in order of importance.

Single target:

Barrage-Added Chaos Damage-Greater Multiple Projectiles-Withering Touch-Deadly Ailment-Vicious Projectile

Clear:

Rain of Arrows- Added Chaos Damage- Mirage Archer – Deadly Ailments- Vicious Projectile- (Vile Toxins)

Note: Toxic rain is a viable alternative, but it is a bit slow to apply life gain on hit part, which can be dangerous in some situation.

Actually you don't need a 6 link Rain of Arrow to kill trash mobs, 5 links is fine.

Herald of Agony setup:

HoAg – Minion Damage- Vicious Projectile- Faster Attack

Note: No greater multiple projectile, the mana multiplier is just too much.

Cast on Damage Taken :

CoDT – Immortal Call – Enfeeble – Chaos Golem

Utility setup:

Phase run – Blink Arrow- Arctic Armour- Whatever you like (Decoy Totem?)

 

Gears Setup

Bow: Lioneye's Glare. Explanation above. A common alternative is Quillrain, it indeed can get you to maps. But the Lioneye's glare is still beter because we really don't need that much attack speed.

Quiver: Maloney's nightfall : Blind, Life, and damage. Very good and cheap unique. You can corrupt it for an extra 1 additional arrow.

Body Armour: Rare Armour with life and resist. Evasion based for chroming. Don’t use Dendrobate because we don’t need the duration and it is just 10% more damage increase with no life and resist.

You can get an easy 6 link body armour by searching for a 6 linked non-corrupted white body armour item level 72 min for 30-40 chaos. Buy some Screaming Essence of Greed and try to roll some resist on it. If you can also master craft resist on it if it has open suffix. Very cheap overall

Belt: Stygian Vise with life and resist. Flask charge duration mod is a good bonus.

Amulet:

Impresence chaos version is best in slot.

Budget: Rare amulet with life, resist, and Intelligence (you need 111 Intel to equip Added Chaos gem)

Boots:

Bubonic Trail is best in slot, even with 1 jewel socket. We don't need another 4 link anyway so let's utilize that.

Budget: This Bubonic Trail boot is 1 chaos at the moment

Helmet: A Helmet with +to level of Socketed Minion gems, life and resist. Evasion based.

Glove: Rare Glove with life and resist, +% attack speed is good. You can use The embalmer is an easy 5 link for Barrage early.

Ring: Thief’s Torment. Look for High life gain on hit and quantity.

Other stats to look for if you have the money: Crit chance and crit multiplier, any stats that you see fit.

Flasks

  • Budget version: 1 Instant Life Recovery Flask- Quicksilver Flask-Diamond Flask-Jade Flask- Basalt Flask
  • Final version: Remove Basalt and Jade Flask for Dying Sun and Witchfire Brew/Sin's Rebirth

Jewel

All jewels have to have life, and are abyss jewel. 

2 Jewels with mod +>5% chance to Onslaught. (Enough to sustain while mapping)

Best dps mod for jewels: +% attack speed if crit recently

That is the general guideline, any other mods you can find is a bonus.

You can use Fertile mind to compensate for intelligence early on if needed.

 

Leveling 

Use caustic arrow for leveling till you complete normal lab. After completing normal lab, respec to have at least 80% chance to poison (Use some chance to poison nodes from the tree, don't use the gem, then respec after you have over 100% chance to poison). By then switch to toxic rain/rain of arrow, and have barrage as single target, get Herald of Agony ( you have 60% chance to poison from Ascendancy and the herald alone, fill out the other 40% from the tree). 4 links work just fine to maps. Remember to buy the gems and level it when possible.

Don't take any crit nodes early on. Take the jewel node only if you have good jewels. You can get +30 intelligence from the tree and then respec if needed. Try to collect all the damage overtime node/poison node and then only life afterwords. Pick Acrobatic and Phase Acrobatics as soon as possible.

If you don't have Thief's Torment and don't want spamming mana flask early on, get the Essence Sap node.

The Cast On damage Taken setup helps quite a lot, get it early if you have the links.

Milestones: 1k hp for normal lab, 2k hp for Cruel Lab, 3k hp for Merciless Lab.

For Uberlab, 4k2 hp works fine. Swap out the jade flask for an extra life flask. Switch the pantheon to Soul of Solaris.

If you have Quillrain and Thief’s torment early on, then leveling is a breeze.

 

POB link: https://pastebin.com/1EdhpSe0

Leave A Comment
Related News
03
Dec

POE Betrayal Assassin Molten Strike Starter Build - Fast Life Recovery, Cheap, Tankly

This build is based on Molten Strike. Molten Strike is an attack skill consisting of two parts: an initial melee attack hit and a projectile attack. This is a poison build that is used to clear Shaper/Elder and all of their Guardians on a budget (see gear section). Uber Elder is also possible, though it requires better gear.

04
Dec

POE Betrayal Latest Popular Witch Builds - Necromancer, Elementalist, Occultist

The Witch is Path of Exile's pure intelligence class, making her an unmatched master of the elemental and dark arts. In addition to pure damage-based magic, the Witch can also cripple and kill her enemies with curses and diseases. Build your most powerful Necromancer, Elementalist, Occultist league starters by browsing the Poe 3.5 Build we collected for you!

03
Dec

POE Betrayal Occultist Rain of Arrows Starter Build - Good Clear Speed, Cheap, Funny

This build is based on Rain of Arrows. Rain of Arrows is a ranged attack skill that fires a number of arrows in the air, with each of them landing to deal area of effect over a short period of time. This build is created to be pretty well-rounded. It has good clear, great survivability, and really strong single target.

03
Dec

POE Betrayal Inquisitor Blade Vortex Starter Build - High DPS, Fast Cleaning, Budget Friendly

Blade Vortex plays an important role in this build. Blade Vortex (often referred to as BV) is a spell that creates an ethereal blade that spins around the caster that deals physical damage, each blade lasting for the minimum duration of 5 seconds. This build have over 1.5 millon DPS against Shaper. You can fast map cleaning and kill shaper in 5 link. So in this guide you will see a good build that has a lot DPS and can be an easy league starter.

04
Dec

POE Betrayal Latest Popular Marauder Builds - Berserker, Chieftain, Juggernaut

The Marauder is Path of Exile's pure strength class, which means that he's great at taking hits, and even better at dishing out punishment. This brute of a man bolsters his impressive physical arsenal with a variety of shouts and cries, skills that rally his allies and strike terror into the hearts of his enemies. Build your most powerful Berserker, Chieftain, Juggernaut league starters by browsing the Poe 3.5 Build we collected for you!

03
Dec

POE Betrayal Raider Cyclone Starter Build - Pure Physical, Cheap, Friendly

Cyclone is the core skill in this build. Cyclone is an skill that initiates a spinning series of attacks as the player travels to a target location. This build is a perfect league starter. You can do it with only about 30 chaos. This build also has the capability to scale amazingly well. You can dump 100+ exalts and still see substantial results. The only two map mods the build can't do are physical reflect and no leech.

Path of Exile Top News

11
Jan

PoE 3.9 Shadow CoC Assassin Endgame Build

Let's see how this PoE 3.9 Assassin CoC build works. Ice Nova synergises with Frostbolt, being able to expand from up to 2 Frostbolts, basically dealing twice the damage per cast.

18
Nov

Path of Exile Metamorph League Announcement

PoE 3.9 Metamorph announced a lot of exciting news, including rework of bow skills and new mechanisms for maps. Let's take a look at these exciting changes!

16
Nov

Path of Exile 2 | ExileCon 2019

PoE 2 will be a brand new game, rewriting the story of PoE and the full evolution of the engine. Major changes in skills and equipment, everything is brand new...